START YOUR JOURNEY WITH US TODAY.
At ON Partners, we defy the institution of executive search to deliver you a better experience.
Join our team.
As a values-driven firm, we believe in delivering a better executive search experience. Better experience. Better results. It’s that simple.
Quick Facts About ON Partners.
VISION. Pure-play retained executive search designed for the way you work.
SECTORS SERVED. Technology | Life Sciences and Healthcare | Consumer | Industrial | Financial Services
TEAM. Founded in 2006, 25+ partners, 70+ employees and 9 office locations
SERVICES. Executive Search | Board Search | CEO Succession & Advisory | Board Effectiveness Advisory
ANNUAL RESULTS. Highest organic growth across the top 20 executive search firms
Executive Search Consultant
Since 2006, ON Partners is the only pure-play executive search firm building diverse C-level and board leadership teams. We rebuilt the institution of executive search for the way you work. Our approach includes present partners who engage with their clients from the first brief to the final decision, individually crafted solutions that are unique to each client, and an easier experience all around. Named by Forbes as one of America’s Best Executive Recruiting Firms and to the Inc. 500/5000 Lists nine times, ON Partners is consistently ranked among the top 20 retained executive search firms in the U.S.
The ON Partners consultant will perform search execution for executive leadership positions with our clients. This is a fast-paced role with a collaborative team. This search specialist will utilize a range of skills to find the best talent for client roles including research, sourcing, and initial candidate development. This role will drive search navigation by:
- Conducting research to map out markets and generate candidate names and profiles
- Creating robust search strategies that will attract the best and brightest talent
- Calibrating talent with the Partner
- Developing prospects into candidates, engaging them, and performing the initial assessment.
- Continually contributing to the knowledge base of the group by providing education on industries and talent pools/profiles
- Building out talent networks in certain functions/industries and tapping knowledgeable industry sources to develop an initial pool of candidates
- Participating in client update meetings on active searches and preparing reports
- Shadowing interviews and debriefs
- Providing strategic guidance and advice in a truly collaborative and transparent partnership with the Partner
You will need to exhibit the following traits:
- ON Partners is a values-driven firm. We believe a better experience for our clients and candidates is delivered through collaboration, accessibility, and transparency. We are seeking a consultant that exhibits and puts into action our core values
- Ability to effectively create robust search and talent mapping strategies, finding new pockets of talent for our client organizations
- Inquisitive; a strong desire to learn
- Highly articulate, able to convey complex arguments and engage with senior-level executives in a polished and professional manner
- Solid oral and written communication skills, and is a good listener.
- Self-confident, not easily thrown, able to think on your feet
- Work autonomously and as part of a team
- Organized and able to manage multiple activities to completion
The opportunity at ON Partners:
- ON Partners is the most profitable firm with the highest payout model in the industry. Not only do we provide compelling performance bonuses per project (paid monthly), unlike the industry norm, we encourage and compensate for originated work – also paid in real-time.
- ON Partners is known for providing a phenomenal pathway to career growth all the way to the Partner level.