LastPass, a $200M fast-growing security company privately backed by Francisco Partners as the global leader in zero-knowledge password management, recently built its executive leadership team through the guidance of new CEO, Karim Toubba.
RACIAL DIVERSITY COMMITMENT FROM ON PARTNERS
As a values-driven executive search firm, we have always believed a better experience starts with a more diverse experience. We understand our unique position of influence as executive search consultants, and our responsibility to help increase the number of racially diverse executive leaders in business.
ON Partners is fully committed to further accelerating the promotion of racial diversity in the workplace and the educational development of diverse communities. Our continued commitment includes the following long term actions:
- We will provide 2 days of additional Paid Time Off (PTO) for employees to lead or participate in community, education, and socially responsible activities, with the recommendation for these activities to support racially diverse individuals at the youth and entry level career stage.
- Part of our responsibility is to continually listen & learn from people of color within our ON community including executives we’ve placed, clients, influencers and our organizational partners. We will form an advisory council to help guide our future actions and plans as it relates to diversity & inclusion. And, we are expanding our candidate targeting resource center to further develop the ON network of racially diverse leaders.
- Client kick-off meetings will emphasize the importance of diversity in an organization, including discussions of the market for diverse hires specific to that role, and positioning the client to make diverse hires.
- ON remains committed to providing a diverse slate of candidates in our executive search engagements.
- Internally, we commit to employing a more racially diverse recruiting team to ensure a broader perspective and search experience.
By further integrating diversity initiatives into the fabric of our daily operations and client deliverables, ON Partners is honored to take an active approach to racial diversity; not simply in words, but with tangible actions and results.
Read more about our diversity & inclusion work here.
ON Partners propels an organization’s mission by building C-level and board leadership teams. Founded in 2006 by like-minded consultants as a values-driven alternative to the multi-service global firms they were leaving behind, ON delivers a better executive search experience. Named by Forbes as one of America’s Best Executive Recruiting Firms and to the Inc. 500/5000 Lists six times, the firm is consistently ranked among the top 20 retained executive search firms in the U.S. For more information on how we are ensuring there are more racially diverse leaders in business, see our results here.
About ON Partners
Since 2006, ON Partners is the only pure-play executive search firm building diverse C-level and board leadership teams. We rebuilt the institution of executive search for the way you work. Our approach includes present partners who engage with their clients from the first brief to the final decision, individually crafted solutions that are unique to each client, and an easier experience all around. Named by Forbes as one of America’s Best Executive Recruiting Firms and to the Inc. 500/5000 Lists eight times, ON Partners is consistently ranked among the top 20 retained executive search firms in the U.S.
Untraditional by Choice. Original by Design. Since 2006.
START YOUR JOURNEY WITH US TODAY.
If you want to create a new path – ON Partners knows how to help you get there.