To help you navigate the new normal of the pandemic, the ON Partners team has assembled information and resources on a variety of topics for our community – from how to conduct interviews and onboard virtually to predictions on how various industry sectors will change to how our clients are taking action. You can find this information below, along with links to other helpful online resources. Stay safe and well.
RESOURCES FROM ON PARTNERS
- Based on conversations with executive leaders across multiple industry sectors, ON Partners’ consultants have analyzed their input and compiled predictions on expected changes in leadership demand post-pandemic. In this ON Viewpoint series, executive recruiting specialists predict how COVID-19 will transform the demand for leadership in business sectors and functions including private equity, supply chain and manufacturing, telecommunications and infrastructure, telemedicine, life sciences, enterprise software and human resources.
- While ON Partners typically issues an annual list of the top executive jobs expected to be in demand in the coming year, with COVID-19 upending the business landscape, we surveyed our consultants about the positions that will be critical to helping organizations survive and thrive throughout and following the pandemic. Read our top 10 list of executive roles in demand post-pandemic.
- Despite the Covid-19 pandemic, hiring executive level candidates has continued at a solid pace. Over the last few months, we’ve compiled best practices executed by our community of clients and executive search consultants to ensure a better overall executive candidate experience in today’s remote hiring environment. Read more in our How To Create a Better Experience for Executive Candidates in Today’s Remote Hiring Environment.
- Virtual interviewing is here to stay – four tips on how to prepare. Read more in our Create a Better Virtual Interviewing Experience article. Also featured in this Fortune article about Three Ways to Put Your Best Foot In A Video Job Interview.
- To support candidates and clients during this unprecedented time, ON Partners is placing an evolved emphasis on executive assessment and onboarding, viewing these essential processes through a virtual lens to help guarantee a positive and more beneficial experience. In addition to experience consultation for clients, ON Partners has created an ONboarding Experience Guide to help organizations and individuals through the process of both virtually onboarding new executive leaders, along with interviewing and assessing.
HELPFUL RESOURCES FOR THE ON COMMUNITY
- CDC: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
- World Health Organization: https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019
- Real-time COVID-19 Map from Johns Hopkins: https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/map.html
- Our World in Data Coronavirus research page: https://ourworldindata.org/coronavirus
- 8 Tips to Coronavirus Proof Your Business ASAP: https://www.entrepreneur.com/article/347605
- Inc.’s Essential Business Survival Guide: https://www.inc.com/business-continuity-cash-flow-coronavirus-crisis.html
- 11 Tips for Managing Your Anxiety During Coronavirus: https://www.businessinsider.com/11-tips-for-managing-your-anxiety-during-coronavirus-from-therapist-2020-3
- 7 Tips to Keep Your Business Afloat During COVID-19: https://chiefexecutive.net/7-tips-to-keep-your-business-afloat-during-covid-19/
ON Partners propels an organization’s mission by building C-level and board leadership teams. Founded in 2006 by like-minded consultants as a values-driven alternative to the multi-service global firms they were leaving behind, ON delivers a better executive search experience. Named by Forbes as one of America’s Best Executive Recruiting Firms and to the Inc. 500/5000 Lists seven times, the firm is consistently ranked among the top 20 retained executive search firms in the U.S.
See our successful work with extraordinary clients here.